Proper maintenance and cleaning are essential for getting the most out of your Lexie B2 Powered by Bose hearing aids. Regular cleaning can prevent earwax buildup, prolong the life of your device, and ensure optimal performance. In this article, we will explore some tips and techniques for cleaning and maintaining your Lexie hearing aid.
- Clean your hearing aid daily: Daily cleaning can prevent earwax and debris buildup, which can affect the sound quality of your device. Use a soft, dry cloth or a specialized hearing aid cleaning tool to wipe down the exterior of your hearing aid. Be sure to clean the microphone, receiver, and dome.
- Change the wax guard regularly: Wax guards protect the receiver from earwax and debris. They should be changed regularly. Usually every two weeks to 1 month. Wax traps are the most likely reason why your hearing aids with stop working. See how to change a Lexie wax trap here.
- Store your hearing aid properly: When you are not using your hearing aid, store it in a dry, cool place, away from direct sunlight and heat. You can use a specialized hearing aid case or a dry box to protect your device from moisture and dust.
- Charge your hearing aid every night.
- If your Lexie By Bose hearing aid stops working you may need to replace the receiver. A simple repair that you can do at home by yourself.
- Consider getting firmware updates for your hearing aids when new firmware is released (May 2023 was the latest update to allow call streaming to iPhones).
Proper cleaning and maintenance are crucial for getting the most out of your Lexie hearing aid. Daily cleaning can prevent earwax buildup and debris while changing the wax guard and checking the battery regularly can help ensure optimal performance. Store your hearing aid properly when not in use, and seek professional maintenance and repair services when necessary. With the right care and attention, your Lexie hearing aid can provide clear, reliable sound for years to come.